February 17, 2013

Janet Made These!

The name of this blog is
"Amy Made That!...by eamylove"
but today I'm going to share some cuties
made by my work friend, Janet!

{Janet Made These!}



I've already shared photos of my first little
snow buddy, with my upcycled Snowflake Pillows.


Janet learned to make these
from a Pinterest-popular tutorial,
and if I'm not mistaken,
it's this one by Amy of "Then She Made".

{This is getting so confusing!}


Originals by Then She Made
I needed a couple of sweet presents
for my mom and my sister,
so I went shopping for some Valentine socks
at the local dollar store,
and asked Janet to whip up two more snowmen for me.

Look at Janet's magic...


The three of them spent some time together
posing for me.






Now they are all settled in their new homes...
at my sister's...


and my mom's house.


They were born
just in time for a few new snow flurries
in the neighborhood.

Happy Snowy Days!


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. These are so very cute! Thank you for sharing. Your friend Janet is so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable !!! I love them ...wish i could make some but my work table is loaded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. These are TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest darn sock I ever did see! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute. My blog reader has not been updating with your posts. So sorry I haven't seen your recent posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable!! I've just featured them with a link from my blog at thehandcraftedchristmas.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.