July 17, 2013

And Now A Word From Our Sponsors...

OK...I'll be honest...
I don't have any sponsors!

{But I'd love to have sponsors, if anyone out there is interested!}

Still, I think it's fair to warn you that I'm
doing some advertising in this little post.
I just have to tell you about some great lower prices,
for my original downloadable PDF patterns!

These prices are available in my pattern shop on Craftsy...



Are you looking for a casserole carrier pattern?
Aunt Ellie's Casserole Carrier 
has a clever design that works for any dish...
pie plates, oval baking dishes,
round casserole dishes,
or even a 9" x 13" cake pan!

What a great gift idea for new grads, brides, moms
or birthday girls!

It's on sale for just $5.



If you'd like to make a customized cover
for an ereader, iPad, or tablet,
you'll love the stylish Linen Pocket Ereader Cover.
An easy-to-use worksheet eliminates the guesswork,
and you'll end up with a perfect fit every time,
no matter what brand or size the device.




Everyone needs a vacation from time to time...
and the Anita Vacation tote makes it even more fun and practical.
You won't believe you've made
this soft and sturdy bag yourself, with professional detailing.
Lots of pockets keep you organized, no matter where you're going.



Lastly, both of my mug rug patterns
are now available at only $2 each on Craftsy and Etsy.

My Tumbler Mug Rug is pieced with the classic shape.



My latest Celebrate Mug Rug design uses
a simple and festive bunting to inspire celebrations
big and small.



Also, just so you know...
Enjoy great savings  of up to 75% off 
on fun and informative classes!


You can be stitching as quickly as you can shop,
with instantly available downloads.
Try one today!

If you make something from my patterns,
I'd love to have you share photos in the Flickr group,
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm grabbing the casserole carrier pattern as soon as I type this! :) Thanks for the great sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your patterns, Amy!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Cindy I may be getting the Casserole pattern as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your patterns. Trying to find time to sew this summer!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.